Sharp, sharper ...
Ultra-HD 4K with SEMA
Full HD is a thing of the past – SEMA sets new standards
with state-of-the-art 4K technology!
- pin sharp geometry and optics
- enhanced workplace ergonomics
- The definition and thus also the image sharpness is 4x higher (as compared to Full HD monitors)
- detailed display of sophisticated plans
- faster zoom in/out function
- exact, delicate and lossless display of closely spaced lines
Feedback of a SEMA customer about the new 4K UHD technology:
I have been using a 4K Ultra HD monitor since the release of V18-1 and I am totally overwhelmed. The images in the SEMA program are razor sharp - the display of dimensionings is crystal-clear and they are super easy to read.
As of V18-1, the variable scaling of icons is possible and the icons are super clear, regardless of their size. And not to mention the display in the 3D Visualisation - like a dream! The object edges, too, are now displayed most exactly in the 3D mode.
I really wouldn't have expected this huge difference and I would by no means want to do without a UHD monitor in connection with the SEMA 18-1!
Owner of Röhrig Carpentry & Timber Trading Company